Conference Room Safety Precautions Need to take During COVID-19Posted on 8th May 2020
Safety is the first priority when it comes to fighting Covid-19. Conference and meeting rooms bring people together so extra precautions have to be taken to keep infection at bay.
Follow the lead of conference rooms in Delhi and make sure the room is disinfected at regular intervals throughout the day (even when not in use). Tables and chairs, telephones, TV monitors, and keyboards need to be carefully wiped with a disinfectant. These surfaces and objects are touched by people coming in and out and could lead to the spread of the virus.
Washing hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds is very effective in killing the virus. Conference rooms in Mumbai provide easy access to places where people can wash their hands. Hand sanitizers are also provided on the table and the dispensers regularly re-filled.
The procedure followed by conference rooms in Hyderabad is to provide face masks and tissues to everyone attending the meeting. Staff members assisting at the meeting wear face masks and gloves.
The rule followed by conference rooms in Delhi is to not serve food at the main conference table –a side table is provided for food and snacks and it is wiped clean with a disinfectant after use. Coffee and tea mugs are always kept scrupulously clean.
Conference rooms in Mumbai have developed this simple checklist for protecting their conference rooms and the people who use them, against the virus. This checklist can also be used for the rest of the office.
• Do a temperature scan of everyone attending the meeting
• Keep contact details (name, address, telephone) of everyone using the conference room along with date and time of attendance
• Re-arrange chairs around the table to make sure they are at least two meters apart
• Disinfect the room before and after the meeting
• Wipe all surfaces with a disinfectant
• Display a list of doctors with their phone numbers in the room
• Identify a room or area in the workplace where someone who is feeling unwell or shows symptoms of infection can be safely isolated before being taken to a health facility if necessary
These simple precautionary measures, meticulously followed, will go a long way in stopping the spread of Coronavirus in the conference room and across the office.
- A Shared Office: The Profitable Asset In Your Business Centre August 3, 2020
- Serviced Offices: The Right Choice Of Businesses Today July 24, 2020
- How To Make Your Serviced Office The One That Stands Out July 13, 2020
- Why Remote Workers Plan to Return to Shared Office Space? July 2, 2020
- What Makes Serviced Offices a Smart Business Decision June 25, 2020
- About DBS (25)
- Business Centers (3)
- carbon credit (2)
- client Relationship (1)
- Conference Centre (19)
- coworking (9)
- DBS (46)
- DBS Club (13)
- DBS Women (9)
- Entrepreneurship (60)
- furnished office (1)
- Instant Office (23)
- Leadership (18)
- Marketing (3)
- Media (3)
- Meetings (20)
- Membership (8)
- News & Events (6)
- Offers (10)
- Office Pictures (3)
- Office Space (10)
- Office tips (60)
- Other (5)
- Press (6)
- Real Estate (3)
- Serviced Office (33)
- Shared Office Space (28)
- Start Up (27)
- Support Services (13)
- Teamwork (3)
- Time Management (17)
- Uncategorized (32)
- Virtual Office (31)
- Younger Boss (2)