Businesses, start-ups, in particular, will find opting for shared office space instead of renting an office on their own, a smart decision. It allows for better cost management. Key business costs can be cut or avoided altogether. It all adds up to a healthier bottom-line.
How shared office spaces enable cost management:
- You pay only for space you need – As is evident in business centers in Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, and Andheri, Mumbai, with a shared office space you pay only for the space you need, not for common areas like the reception area, pantry, corridor, and restrooms, which the service provider takes care of. In rented premises, the entire office would be your responsibility
- No outlay on furniture and equipment – You move into an already fitted out office space, not an empty shell. The furniture is in place (and can even be reconfigured on request before you move in). The equipment you need is installed (and will be kept updated). Business centers in Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, and Andheri, Mumbai ensure that their shared office spaces are ready for clients to start working from Day One
- No maintenance costs – Repairs, maintenance, and general running of the office are managed by the service provider. You don’t just save costs but also time and effort
- No staffing overheads – A receptionist and administrative staff come with the package. You don’t have to pay staff wages
- No utility bills – Utility bills are paid by the due date and are part of the all-inclusive bill you pay at month-end
- Flexible working space – When renting space on your own, you can’t be sure whether you’ll grow into it or outgrow it. With shared office space, you can get the exact amount of space you need –with the freedom to expand or contract as the situation changes
- Networking opportunities are rife in shared office spaces and co-working spaces in Mumbai. Networking is not a cost-cutting measure in itself but has intrinsic value. Coffee and conversations can lead to valuable business leads
- No broker or agent fees – You can approach business centers directly to book a shared office space or a co-working space, circumventing broker or agent fees.
Total it all up. And don’t forget that your time has a price tag too. By opting for shared office space in Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, and Andheri, Mumbai, you are not only saving a lot of costs, including those hidden costs that tend to mount up, but also the headaches and hassles that go with running an office on your own. That time would be far better employed in focusing on your business. Opting for a shared office space makes good business sense.