The momentous technological advancements in terms of communications, computing and mobility have made Virtual Offices a realistic and practical choice for many companies & startups.
The concept of Virtual Offices has definitely redefined the standard corporate formation and has brought a lot of benefits that the traditional office is unable to provide. Here are some of the benefits of a Virtual Office operation:
1. Increased Mobility – One of the biggest benefits. Since workers no longer need to go to a physical office, they use a variety of mobile technologies to enable them to work from any location. Virtual offices use the internet to send and receive documents that they have worked on from their computers & laptops. The coworkers for email and instant messages via their smartphones. With these mobile solutions and the fact that these virtual workers no longer need to travel to work, they can devote the majority of their time to their actual tasks.
2. Zero Facility Costs – When there is no need to have the actual space for a traditional office, a lot of money can be saved in terms of facility costs. You no longer have to rent office space. All you need is a P.O. box to have the physical address of your office. Telephone and fax numbers can be directed to mobile devices as well as any internet-based service that you acquire.
3. Dynamic Environment – Virtual Offices are known for their dynamic working environment — because the technologies that enable Virtual Offices also make virtual workers more flexible and adjust to changes in the working environment easily. New tasks, policies and even work goals can be easily adjusted to. This means Virtual Offices are more able to adjust to new challenges & tweaks in their operation compared to a traditional office setting.
4. Increased Efficiency – A virtual workforce can finish their tasks in a significantly shorter time than traditional offices due to a choice of online based software systems that can provide the virtual workforce with everything they need to do their job at a click of a mouse. With just a laptop with internet, your virtual workforce can access the data they need anytime and anywhere.
5. Plus most benefits of a traditional Office – You still have the professional image that having a traditional office brings even with a Virtual Office. If you mostly deal with your clients through phone calls, faxes and mail, you can have the professional image of having an office by having a P.O. box number, a mobile phone as well as online e-fax solutions.